Monday, August 4, 2014

Learn Why #ShowYourLinks is Amazing!


I have been a MAP member but the cycling is too slow. I was glad that I did not purchased a lot of packs. I only have 7 days left since I started on MAPS. If you have the "patience" and the "money" to buy credit pack which is $49.99, then, that's fine! With MAPS, your $49.99 will mature to $60.00. It is great if you can purchase many packs as it will make the cycle fast too.

On the other hand, I met friend after friend online and was introduced to GAS or Global Ad Share. Their packs are affordable but have to pay $15.00 to upgrade your account and to qualify in buying the express packs and other type of packs except the minis.

Thankfully, I did not purchase yet and just today as of August 8th, this morning when one of my Facebook friend posted something and it caught my interest. We talked about "SHOW YOUR LINKS" and with them, all the packs are $5.00 and it'll mature to $8.00. How cool is that? The most important thing, it cycle very "FAST"! You will see your profit from shares within a day! 

See the photo above, check out the date that it was purchased and how much profit I was already making.

You can start here: 
http://showyourlinks.com/?doughmakerz08 

No comments:

Post a Comment